Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How to Survive Phase I (Show and Prove)

So you just started talking to this guy and you realized that there is something you don't like. What do you do?
Well first off he had to have done something that you liked for you to start talking (that's a plus). But you know you want to get down with him so instead of speaking on it you become frustrated and annoyed. Now that's all fine and dandy but its only ONE THING! Why are you bugging?
Here are somethings that might work:
  • You start off by saying things you like and dislike. For example: You are have a conversation and he says (they always do)"What do you like to do?". Now pay attention there are ways to say your dislikes and make them sound as if there were likes (I think y'all do this already). I like to stay at home and watch movies, I am a real homebody most of the time. That is an example of saying a dislike but as a like its a form of reverse psychology. Secretly you are saying I dont like to go out and party that much.
  • Dont play slow ball in the beginning. Remember ladies this is PHASE I (Show and Prove) of the relationship. On both sides you cant come to weak you will dead it (relationship). Come to strong you'll seem desperate and he'll go running. But never I repeat NEVER let him set the pase. If it was up to him he would stay single doing him as long as posible (oh and dont think that not giving up the skins is going to make him want to see what all the excitement is about. NOPE he will get bored of the convos and the teasing eventually he will stop trying and leave).
  • If you do decide to stop at PHASE I DO NOT LOOK BACK I say again. DO NOT LOOK BACK! If you do you will lose all home court advantage. Not even if he comes back wait until he does things your way or no way at all. If he doesnt meet you demands then its on to the next one.
  • And the most important one KEEP YOUR COOL. DO NOT GET JEALOUS! If he still talks to other women its ok its his way (mens ways) of security. If you drop him he has back up but play him like dominoes, you give him cards he can play on so YOU can shut his game down.
I know I just gave away a lot of secrets right but its not all of mines so dont worry fellas. Ask and you shall recieve. more women read my stuff then men so I write for who reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment