Sunday, November 1, 2009

We Can't Be Friends

OK I hear this a lot: "let's just be friends" Sorry lady there is no such thing. Being friends wit the opposite sex is damn near impossible the reason I say "damn near" is cause you have to add in the homosexuals. Having a strictly platonic friendship is like a dream to every woman in the world. It's like turning a bad boy good. Ok so what if you and your home boy been down since under roos but that don't mean he don't want you! In all truth there is no way! If a guy walks up to randomly and seems friendly it's to get in your pants eventually. He is trying to get to know you true, but he is trying to get to know your clothes on the floor too. You can be anywhere and it could be during any event no man is going to be your friend for long!
Today I was talking to a chick and she says we should go to the movies. I say no you have man it's a waist of time. She is shocked by this answer! Hello you forgot who you are talking to? Hold on, hi my name is Jody! I don't do girl/friends! That makes zero sense! I ain't walk up to you because you LOOKED like you have a great personality! No I walked up to you cause I wanted to get inside you. Ok that's a little brut-ish but it's the truth. 99.9% of the time I walk up to a chick it's not to be her friend. The same goes for every man. He can lie to you and himself and say yeah I just want to be your friend but that's not how it goes down.Now when your dating a guy and he says the chick is his friend yeah it's possible but anyone new that's not the truth same thing applies she looked good and he wants to see what she looks like with no clothes on.
So in the end we cant be friends it just doesn't go that way. The funny part is that after I asked this question it ONLY WOMEN who thought that you can be friends!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I say this shit ALL the time! it's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to be friends with straight men!

    ReplyDelete