Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do My Ladies Run This...

I was on YouTube.com one day and ran across this ABW (Angry Black Woman). She had a 10 min rant about the "Power of the Penis". If she wasn't so upset she would realize that it is the vagina that runs this. OK I know I am a man I loves the vagina and all that is attached to it, but I know the truth. Women don’t understand that men do things for women and not anything else. You listen to music, look at the TV, and even read a magazine.
It’s funny to me how this one woman actually was saying things that I have heard from other women. I mean, I can come off a tad angry but in truth I’m not, I just speak from what I see and know is true. I know when I listen to music it’s the same thing: “Money cars/clothes and hoes” (Ok yeah don’t get uptight). Cars/clothes represent the material things you have. Money and car/clothes get women you cant have women and car/clothes or women and money. Any way you don’t hear that many songs nowadays that put men on a pedestal, but you do about women. There are tons I am going to name a few: INDEPENTENT WOMEN, 5 Star Chick, and anything Beyonce. So as you can see music to me is even majority targeted to women.
Do you know what TV shows are popular now? The shows that a made for women from what I hear. They are a lot of shows just for women and even a WHOLE channel (Lifetime or WE). Not only shows and channels are, but the commercials for women. I remember when the only person in the car commercial was a man, or you look at a beer commercial and it was the same way. I am not upset because I like to look at women. About 70% of the buying powers are women so women run the economy and the TV too.
Now speaking of buying power you have to think how are they getting money. Obviously it’s not from a man. They are climbing up the corporate ladder because men are lacking tin the education department. I am in college and I see that in the majority of my classes the women out weigh the men (not just in size). In one of my classes there are 22 students out of that that 2 of us are men. That is 10 to 1. The class that just graduated was something like 345 (small numbers I know you should see the school) and out of that 29 men. 5 of those men were in the Honor Society. That means 316 women with degrees are out in the working world taking jobs like candy from the babies (men) they get the high paying jobs.
So how I have come to this: the Educated majority, WOMEN the higher class, WOMEN the majority of the media, WOMEN. Since women have the education which is getting them the good jobs which gives them the buying power and advertisers know this which makes TV for women.
Like I said before DO MY LADIES RUN THIS MUTHA….

No comments:

Post a Comment