Thursday, October 1, 2009

To Cheat or Not to Cheat

I have been talking to my EX lately, of course things of the past always find their way to the light. For me, its unfaithfulness not from me but from my "women-boo" so its always at the mark of my head what would make a person want/need to cheat. is there something wrong going on in the relationship, is there something that cant be fix or for me can you not wait for the return. Don't get it twisted i know that everyone cheats if they haven't they will or already have cheated. so it came to no surprise that I get a I hear on the phone "Jody I'm pregnant" Honestly that's not the first time I heard those words and the weren't ever for me. This is why I wasn't excited or surprised because I have been away from home for at least 4 months and she was 2 months pregnant. the obvious question from me is "who's is it?" Well the answer wasn't what I was expecting my "best friend". Not only did she cheat but she did it with my best friend "2 POW".
The reason for this is because I was gone too long and she had an itch that needed to be scratched. I totally get it because I wasn't there, she need the next thing to me. If my cousin was there she would've done it with him. The worst part I aint get mad I actually was OK. If most folks know how i am then they would understand too. I am not that sexual or don't do affection! Really I am the best boyfriend personality wise, but not physically.
Its not just women who cheat men do it too. This is just me and this is all I that I have. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment